Wednesday 7 September 2016

Snapple trivia

Sometimes at lunch time, I buy myself a Snapple drink, usually a fruit punch. It's probably just as bad as a cola, but I feel less guilty drinking that than a cola. Apparently, it says on the label that it is born in New York, but available everywhere in the world, or something like that. But what I like about Snapple is not the juice, which is more like a sort of juicy drink that tastes of colours more than any fruits, but the "real facts", bunch of trivial information about various topics: you cannot tickle yourself, plants can have a fever just like humans when sick, fish can drown too, etc. When one has a few minutes to waste during lunchtime, this is always fun to read. Moral of the story: I am easily amused.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Not to be a wet blanket, but that stuff is loaded with sugar.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Sorry, I seem to have joined the Food Police.