Thursday 15 September 2016

The hour of the (little) wolf

Quick announcement: as my francophone readers know my wife and I are now parents of a beautiful little boy, the one I refer to on this blog as Wolfie. With his hair and his pointy ears, he does have something of a little wolf cub. He is absolutely adorable and after an epic time to bring him to the world (which I might blog about in parts some day) he is finally here and now ready to go home. I will obviously blog more sporadically and most likely will write shorter posts but I will keep blogging. About him and also other subjects so as not to bore you in the role of the new daddy. So watch this space.

3 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

wow...great news!!! congrats! do we get to see a pic?

Magic Love Crow said...

Congrats! So happy for you!
Thank you so much for coming by my blog!! And, thank you for your kind comments about my art!
Big Hugs to the family!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I repeat my congratulations to Papa Wolf and Mama Wolf.