Friday 2 June 2017

"September is coming"(?)

This was the subject title of an automated email I received from one of the job sites I am registered to. Apparently, they are looking for teachers in various schools around the area for the next school year. I thought it was strange, receiving such email so early, but it makes sense. Except that I am no longer a teacher, so it does not concern me anymore. A few years ago, such a reminder of the end of holidays would have made me feel really low. Not as bad as a "Back to School" message, but still. Now, it just reminds me that autumn will come eventually and that I should be patient, as it might not be so far away... And I am okay with that.

1 comment:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i get so excited thinking that autumn is only a few months away since i think of september as being the beginning of it!