Tuesday 6 June 2017

The quest for a tea mug

I struck me today when I was getting myself my first cup of tea of the day: I use the one available for us at work, but I have no special tea mug for the working place. I will change job very soon, in a much smaller company that does not provide mugs, so I must bring my own. While we have many here, I thought it might be nice to buy a mug especially for work. Something that looks nice, but not too fancy (i.e. expensive) because it is only for the simple (yet so important) cuppa at work. And cuppa is the word of the day. It simply means cup of tea. So anyway, please give me suggestions if you have any, what brand should I buy or where to find it.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Surely, Guillaume, you must buy a DAVID'S TEA mug for work! I know they're not in the UK but maybe they have online sales?