Friday 15 September 2017

Time to prepare for another birthday

So little Wolfie's birthday is barely over that it suddenly struck me that I must start preparing for the birthday of my wife, which is in about two month's time. You might think that this is not in a long while, but two months is very short, especially when I have little time alone to shop for presents, especially since my wife is difficult to shop for. Not that she is high maintenance or anything like this, it's just difficult to find the right presents for her, both original (so she will not expect them) and that she will enjoy. I usually start looking for them now.

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

jewelry...women love jewelry!

Ms Misantropia said...

I don't get why so many men find it so hard to shop for their loved ones... If you want some pointers, just let me know :)