Tuesday 8 May 2018

Tea from Vietnam

I am not a tea connoisseur, but I am a tea enthusiast and my relative ignorance allows me to make very interesting discoveries. This was the case two days ago in a local outdoor market, where there was a stand of Serendipity Infusions. I had seen them before and had bought tea from them which I had enjoyed, so I was eager to make new discoveries. I got very curious about their Vietnam OP, as I rarely if every drank teas from Vietnam. So I bought one pack of Vietnam OP and one pack of something else (I will blog about the latter another time). I was really impressed when I tried this one: for a black tea it is really smooth, even delicate, it has plenty of flavour, but none of the bitterness one can expect in black teas. So that is one more land of tea makers to explore.

No comments: